A lot has happened in the last year and a half, and I really haven’t blogged much at all. I started back towards the end of last year, but then our plans changed and there really wasn’t time for blogging.
In an effort to catch up quickly, here is a very brief rundown of last year:
- We moved back to ETX in December 2010 and had a big family celebration for the New Year.
- In January, it snowed a few inches which is rare in TX.
- Even more rare, it snowed again in February.
- We made a trip to the Tyler Rose Garden which was beautiful.
- On May 12th we added two corgis to our family.
- We spent our July 4th weekend in DFW visiting family, swimming, and enjoying some BBQ.
- I hosted a baby shower and a bridal shower in August.
- We attended some really HOT Ranger games.
- Visited UNT’s new Gold LEED Certified Business Leadership Building.
- Attended the first UNT home game at Apogee Stadium.
- Celebrated Patriot Day at the Ballpark in Arlington.
- Hosted a Bachelorette Bash in Ft. Worth. (Post coming soon)
- One of my best friends got married! (Post coming soon)
- Went to a Halloween birthday party as a pirate and a map.
- On November 14th our sweet nephew Jaxen was born.
- We attended the holiday lighting event in downtown.
- My adorable niece, Hailey, rode in the Christmas parade with us.
(click the photo to view a larger image)
I’d say that’s a pretty safe start to jumping back onto the blogging wagon. Hopefully I can keep it up this time around!